You will need:
1 roll refrigerated biscuit dough (not the flaky layers kind; they will fall apart in the oil.)
2. Flatten biscuit dough sections slightly
3. Make a hole in the center of each section.
4. Carefully place in hot oil, and fry until each side is golden brown. (be sure not to let them go too long, otherwise they taste overcooked)
5. Carefully remove from hot oil, drain on paper towel.
6. top with powdered sugar while still warm (to coat entire donut, shake in ziploc bag of powdered sugar while still warm)