You will need:
4 cups cooked, cubed chicken
2 cups chopped celery
2/3 cup slivered toasted almonds
5-6 slices bacon (cooked crispy & crumbled)
1 cup dried cherries
1 cup halved purple grapes*
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1. Combine chicken, celery, almonds & bacon in large bowl.
2. Add in cherries and grapes.
3. In another container, combine mayo, sour cream, ginger, salt and lemon juice.
4. Toss chicken mixture with dressing and chill thoroughly before serving.
5. Serve on lettuce leaves. *may change this to 1/2 cup each of green and purple grapes, if desired. Serves about 8.